elfglosscancer

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome everybody! You're probably saying...oh no ANOTHER blog...but wait! I promise this one is different. This blog is about YOU and CHEAP MAKEUP! What woman doesn't love talking about that?!? I want share my experiences I have had trying to find that perfect cheap makeup...you know, the one that makes you look like Halle Berry (lol if you find that one, let me know!) but doesn't break the bank. I also want to hear your experiences and get info and input from YOU!


I hope you find this site helpful. I am a REAL person, not some fake out blogger trying to scam you. I will only blog about products I have used myself, products that have been tested by someone I trust, or products that come highly recommended from reputable sources. Enjoy my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment